COMMISSIONING AND QUALIFICATION ENGINEER
Commissioning and Qualification Engineer Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- C&Q experience on systems including Clean Utilities, Vial and or Syringe Filling Line isolators, Transfer Panels and Vessels experience preferred.
- IC and OC and IQ/OQ Document Preparation and Execution Skills required including exception/deviation handling/closeout.
- Knowledge and high standard of cGMP GDP requirements throughout the project lifecycle essential
- Experience of working with Construction Contractors and Vendors and experience of compilation and review of Construction turnover IQ support binders an advantage.
- Experience of using manufacturing control systems such as MCS, Delta V and or SKADA systems or related automation systems as part of commissioning and qualification tasks essential.
- Background in Thermal mapping an advantage but not a critical requirement for the job role.
- The individual must be able to work on own initiative and within a team environment and be self motivated and a driven individual in order to work thru construction turnover related issues and manage/co-ensure punch close out task closures for discreet projects.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines within a project environment and be accountable for same.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Chemical/Mechanical or related industry
- Min 6 years pharmaceutical/biotech experience, sterile manufacturing C&Q experience in particular an advantage.
To apply for this position please forward your CV or call Gary Mc Grath on 0214 297 900.
Commissioning and Qualification Engineers, C&Q, Clean Utilities, Vial, Syringe Filling Line isolators, Transfer Panels, Vessels, IQ/OQ, IC, OC, SKADA..