PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST - BUYER - SAP
PharmEng is a Process Engineering Company who also specialise in contract and permanent manpower. We are based in Ireland and the UK. We have contract and permanent staff working for us in Ireland, the UK, Mainland Europe, Africa and Asia.
PharmEng has highly skilled engineers and scientists with expertise in a variety of areas including Process, Quality, Chemical, Validation, Electrical and Instrumentation, Mechanical, QA, QC, Automation, Maintenance, and Health & Safety. If you are interested in positions in any of these areas please send in your CV.
Job Description for Contract Material Introduction Analyst
- Creation of Material Specification files
- Drafting of material specifications, purchasing and distribution documentation.
- Assist in changes to existing materials or suppliers on site.
- Participate in the Material Review board (Cross Functional Assessment team).
- Liaise with cross functional teams (Procurement, Planning, EHS,QA,QC, SAP Stewards) ensure documentation is complete.
- Participate with Daily coordination meetings to resolve issues.
- Continuous Improvement within system.
- Understand & escalate issues where necessary
- Manage tight and changing timelines.
- SAP experience
- Good Understanding of cGMP environment and documentation requirements
- Knowledge of Purchasing
- Diploma / BSc in Science//Business
- 2-3 Years Experience in Pharma/Medical industry preferably in a Quality/Procurement type role.
Attributes of the Candidate.
For further information please call Paul O'Brien on 021 4297 900 or email [email protected]
- Attention to detail
- Ability to Prioritise
- Experience in a schedule driven project environment
- Experience in Good Documentation Practices/Control.