This is an excellent opportunity to join a US MNC based inAustria. The position of R&D Controller encompasses business controlling of R&D expenses in supporting all forecasting, budgeting and closing activities. Controls in the dimensions of: cost centers, development sites, development projects and cost types and proactive searching for funding possibilities.
Government Grants - administration of all existing Government Grants for R&D Projects ensuring reporting deadlines are met and proactive searching for funding possibilities together with the R&D Project Managers.
Supporting the reporting, analysis, forecasting and closing activities within area of R&D- meeting reporting deadlines and assure high quality standards in line with all relevant reporting/closing standards. Continuous monitoring of the frequency and content of status reports from project managers. Continuous improvement of the process flow to help achieve more predictable financial performance.
Fixed Assets/Investments - forecasting and regular tracking of CARs and depreciation and communication of status to R&D Finance Mgr.
Headcount R&D - forecasting and regular tracking of FTE and PTE headcount, monitoring of hiring plan and communication of status to R&D Finance Mgr.
Business Controls - performance of assigned SOX Tests and the monitoring and reporting of SOX compliance to the R&D Finance Mgr.
- Very good level of communication
- Very proactive and operational and able to drive change
- Team player and comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- High energy level and strong work ethics
- Proven ability to meet challenging deadlines
- High level of self-motivation, analytical skills, self-reliance and team spirit
- Finance degree-educated
- A least 2-3 years relevant work experience in Management Accounting & Reporting, preferably having had a focus on R&D/Engineering
- Good SAP CO and FI knowledge
- Good knowledge of SAP BW