SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - CAVAN
Senior Accountant with 5yrs post qualified experience and strong reporting skills required for permanent role in Cavan.
Must be able to demonstrate financial reporting and project based experience gained in a large company environment. This is a permanent role with a high profile that offers exposure to varied and interesting tasks.
Reporting to the Finance Reporting Manager, the role will provide analytical and accounting support to senior executives within the company as well as making a significant contribution to finance reporting and financial control projects.
- Organising, planning and delivery of solutions for complex reporting requests to tight deadlines.
- Interpret ad-hoc reporting requests and develop solutions independently or as part of a team.
- Effective communication of financial metrics to senior executives, both formally and informally.
- Participate in project based assignments including re-engineering of group reporting process.
- Assist in the enhancement and maintenance of the company’s control environment.
- Contribute to the implementation project for SOX’s and Solvency II.
- Act as a driver for the identification and implementation of finance reporting improvements.
- Completion of varied and ad-hoc reporting or project request.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant
- Have strong reporting experience
- A minimum of five years post qualified experience gained in the finance function of a large company.
- Previous use of Hyperion reporting software would be a significant advantage.
- The candidate will need to be flexible and committed and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with the ability to deliver high quality results within tight timeframes.