HYGIENE BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
Hartley People are currently recruiting a Hygiene Business Unit Manager on behalf of our client to cover the South East.
Remuneration: €35K to €45K basic + commission + bonus + car + laptop + mobile + expenses
Contact: Hartley People Recruitment (Brenda Duffy)
- A proven track record of achievement
- Excellent organisation and time-management abilities
- An ability to deal with pressure / targets in a calm professional manner
- Excellent sales skills, together with the ability to mentor / coach a team of Sales Specialists
- A proven back-ground in developing excellent relationships at merchant and farmer level
- An enthusiasm and dedication to achieve success within this role.
- Agricultural qualification / background - ESSENTIAL
- Operational management, control and development of the supplies business in the Region
- Training, motivation and development of a profitable and successful sales team
- Track performance through the year
- Responsible for all sales and customer queries
For a more detailed job specification please call Brenda Duffy at Hartley People on 051 878813 or send a full detailed CV to [email protected]