RETAIL DISTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MANAGER ? EL
RETAIL DISTRIBUTION ACCOUNT MANAGER – ELECTRONICS.
This is predominantly a field based role, which will require the successful candidate to manage an important, strategic relationship with a high profile reseller.
To be considered for interview, your Skills & Experience will include
On successful hire your responsibilities and duties will include
- Previous sales account management & field sales experience of 3-5 years, ideally in the FMCG or Telecoms industries
- Experience in a product management, development or commercial role
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness
- Ability to deliver multiple requirements against tight deadlines
- A tactical thinker with ability to implement ideas rapidly Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude: Competent Powerpoint and Word skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Robust 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Full clean drivers licence
To discuss this role further, please call Gerard Doyle on 6325024 or email a WORD version of your cv to [email protected] Your cv will not be sent to any third party without your consent.
- Assume responsibility for the “retail partner” account in your region and accountable for delivery against sales targets, ensuring visibility of performance, driving sales channels and deploying ongoing tactical measures
- Plan, manage and develop the “retail partner” account, identifying and evaluating potential opportunities for “retail partner” locally.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to promote deals and offers to achieve budgeted targets
- Deliver sales presentations and training materials to “retail partner” stores and Head Office stakeholders.
- Launch innovative and unique propositions, working closely with the “retail partner” trading teams on both the customer offering and commercial construction.
- Ensure our brand remains relevant in store from a competitor perspective, providing “retail partner” customers with choice and value across key customer segments.
- Develop strong relationships with “retail partner” stakeholders and store managers through regular store visits and meetings
- Organise “retail partner” store incentive programmes to maximise sales and conversion. Motivate stores and staff to achieve sales targets.
- Engage with “retail partner” Regional/store Managers relating to store performance and the create resulting action plans needed to address performance.