GRADUATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Based in Limerick, the role will provide an excellent opportunity to undertake full life cycle tasks in a fast-paced and evolving environment utilising the latest technologies and techniques e.g. .Net 4, SQL 2008 and Visual Studio 2010.
The role involves working as part of a team to design, develop, test, integrate and deploy new functions, products and incremental enhancements to the existsing platform. The role will also include many opportunities for self contained development projects.
An early stage and rapidly growing Environmental Software development company, ManageCO2 was founded in 2009 and launched the first of its products in 2011. Although an early stage business its software is already deployed in over 38 countries. The award winning company will provide an excellent launchpad or accelerator for any ambitious junior software developer.
Essential Skills & Experience:
The following would be beneficial but not essential
- Third level Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 6 months commercial experience
- The ideal candidate will have some experience using .Net C# and MS Visual Studio( or strong Java skills).
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server or any other enterprise RDBMS.
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Ability to work on own initiative or in a team.
- Solid knowledge of OO Design Principles
- Quick learner and enthusiastic attitude
The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and capable of working with little supervision and on his/her own initiative.
- Basic Server Administration (IIS, Win2K3, SQL Server)