SENIOR CONSUMER INSIGHT ADVISOR
Senior Consumer Insight Advisor
This role sits within the Consumer Marketing team of one of Ireland’s best loved companies. They boast innovative marketing campaigns, new product launches and a team of over achievers – a truly great place to work.
The role of the Consumer Insight Advisor is to support the Consumer Marketing Team in both strategic planning and day-today tasks from identifying key customer issues, developing insights based on Consumer Segmentation , concept development, and conducting Ad hoc research where required.
You will ask as the voice of the customer for the Consumer marketing managers from briefing agencies to debriefing senior management.
To be considered for interview your skills and competencies will include:
On successful hire you will:
- Proven experience in Leading Insight development and application Process.
- Relevant Degree plus 5 yrs + experience in Insight role, with extensive Quantitative and Qualitative research experience on the client side.
- Experience in Segmentation studies/complex quantitative study set up and execution required.
- Strong analytical & interpretative skills
- Experience of leading a breath of market research projects & strong understanding of market research models (qual and quant)
- Extensive Experience in practising, presenting and interpreting both quantitative & qualitative research.
- Strong Moderation/Facilitation Skills
- Relentless curiosity to understand why people do / say what they do
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- High energy individual with a complete focus on the impact of your decisions on the customer
- Act as a key advisor to a Consumer marketing team to develop understanding of Consumer behavior and identify competitive differentiation to drive growth.
- Develop and manage the systems and processes needed to centralise all customer data and research programmes and translate the outputs from these programmes in to key insights
- Deliver Insights based on Consumer segmentation study and Embed Outputs within the business.
- Facilitate ongoing 'Insights, Framework' Workshops' - bringing cross functional groups together with a common interest, the findings of which form the basis for marketing campaigns & proposition development.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual Strategic Plans.
- Own the development of the understanding of concept development and concept testing through communicating key developments in this area by becoming the internal expert.
To hear more about this role or to discuss your suitability, call Gerard Doyle on 6325024 or email a WORD version of your cv to [email protected] Your cv will not be send to any third party without your consent.