MARKETING ASSISTANT WITH GERMAN
We are currently recruiting for the position of Marketing Assistant with German for our multi-national client based in the mid-west to assist the relevant SBU management by providing administrative and technical support and becoming familiar with the SBU’s products and customers.
- Analysis of Sales and Samples on Business Objects
- Assisting with the launch of products, dissemination of information to the EMEA sales force, product
publicity and advertising strategy
- Assist with Post Market Surveillance
- Liaising with the Marketing Communications department:
- brochure design
- datasheet design
- packaging design
- sundry items, calendar etc
- New samples and product literature from US and Australian sister companies.
- sending samples and product literature to sales representatives and distributors
- Liaising with the Marketing Communications department for the stock, schedule, maintenance and
preparation of Training Models and accessories
- Preparation of information for intranet sites.
- Managing the access and the update to the SBU web site
- Assisting in Internet Searches for Medical and Scientific Information
- Assisting in Competitor Product Searches/Analysis
- Conferences/Meetings Coordination of Sample Requests for National Meetings and workshops
- Liaising with European Regional Managers & the SBU management
- Assisting with preparations and follow up of meetings, exhibitions and congresses.
- Preparation of pricelists for subsidiaries and distributors
- General Database Development for recording of data relevant to the management of the SBU(s)
- Managing the administrative documents.
- Ensure that Code of Conduct is complied with in all business matters.
- A relevant third level qualification in marketing, business or science related discipline required.
- Product and / or procedural knowledge would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal command of English & German. Ability to communicate with people for whom English is not a native language.
- High self-motivation.
- Availability and willingness to travel on company business.