PROCESS AUTOMATION/ CONTROL SYSTEMS LEAD
Process Automation Leader
A Global Company based in Cork requires a Process Automation Lead to develop there production process.
You will be responsible for Development and Implementation of a Process Automation/IT Master plan in accordance with my clients Policy and Standards. They will be required to set the required specifications, optimise performance and implement all process automation and/or process information elements required for modifications and investment projects in the utilities, processing and packaging areas.
Assisting in solving complex breakdowns or losses within the utilities, processing and packaging area, with the aim to solve the issue but also to initiate structural solutions or to come up with preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence or knock on effects.
The Process Automation Engineer will work on their own initiative to analyse problems using data- collection/analysis methods and identify potential solutions and improvements for the Production Department.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
The candidate should be either be time served or 3rd level qualified in Instrumentation/Process Control Automation Qualification, Process Engineering or a similar related field,
Should posses at least 4 years related experience in an operational role in the field of Process Automation and Software Control within the Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage or Similar industry
Knowledge and experience with:
• PLCS Rockwell Automation PLC Range, PLC5, SLC & Control Logix,
• HMI’s Rockwell Factory Talk, RS View 32, Wonderware-Intouch10.0, Panelview
• PLC Networks: - Remote I/O, DH+, ControlNet, Profibus and Ethernet
• MIS/Databases MS-SQL Server 2000 &2008, Wonderware Historian
• Reporting Tools: - SQL (Structural Query Language), Microsoft Visual Basic, Trending Packages, SQL Server Reporting, WEB based reporting tools, VMWare.
• Production MIS system developed on ASP.net base.
For further information, Please contact Timmy Hayes (Technical Recruitment Consultant) Sigmar Recruitment, Cork on 021-4315770 or email your CV in confidence to [email protected]
You can also contact me via LinkedIn: http://ie.linkedin.com/in/timmyhayes