SENIOR ENTERPRISE SALES LEARNING COACH
About the Role
The Sr. Enterprise Sales Learning Coach's primary focus will be to identify needs, develop, design and manage integrated learning solutions and programs targeting the Sr. Sales Leadership team, Directors and Field Sales Teams. As an Enterprise Sr. Sales Coach, the individual will be required to engage with the business by traveling to all the offices in EMEA, participate in customer meetings, attend quarterly sales business review meetings and imbed themselves in other activities to facilitate coaching conversations with sales leadership. In addition, this role will also require that the Sr. Sales Coach work closely with others in the business to ensure the execution of all learning programs targeting the Sales Organization.
- Build close relationships with principle business and functional leaders and stakeholders, such as Sr VPs, RDs and Managers in the EMEA Theater.
- Conduct performance gap & TNA (training needs assessment) analysis and present back to business and functional leaders and stakeholders in 1-1 meetings
- Define learning objectives to support business performance improvement
- Create metrics and manage performance impact measurement process for learning solutions
- Coordinate and manage learning solution delivery
- Assessment of student participation, performance, and classroom behavior during face to face client meetings
- Attend quarterly business reviews and set up development conversations with the sales reps and sales leaders
- In collaboration with sales leaders, assist with rep development and growth conversations and guidance
- Facilitate coaching conversations to help progress opportunities and activities as well as development of the sales reps and leaders
- Work alongside sales management on coaching and mentoring new hires
- Monthly update conversations with Senior Leaders on progress of teams and identify strategy to meet individual gaps
- Work with management and fellow peers to assist in new business sales processes.
- Assist in the continuing development and improvement of the sales career track.
- Work with Global Sales Learning Team and Sales Leadership team to develop specific EMEA Sales Programs that will include: Sales Plays; New hire Mentoring and Coaching Programs, McAfee product and solutions, and selling skills training.
- Collaborate with Global Leadership & Development team, Global Sales Learning team on design and development of a Global Selling Skills, Account and Territory Management, and Management Coaching program
- Conduct regular training needs assessments while collaborating with the Channel Sales Learning Consultant and the SE Learning Consultant
- Compile in-depth reports on each individual sales person as to their ongoing selling skills training performance
- Deliver sales skills training to the sales teams across all EMEA sites which include all Enterprise and Channel Regions
- Support the ongoing professional development of new and existing sales team members utilizing a combination of coaching, training and mentoring techniques
- Report on a regular basis how the region is adapting to the programs
- 75% Travel required across Europe region
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
- Learning and development experience in the appropriate industry/business background, including proven experience relevant to functional assignment (e.g., sales)
- Sales Coaching Facilitation and Development Experience - including coaching Senior Sales Leaders
- Successful business experience in training, sales, event planning, project management
- Past experience working with senior executives and delivering tailor based solutions based on requirements
- Experience in the technology industry
- Extensive experience in sales techniques, behavioral applications, including competency based learning approaches and performance assessment
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree, Bilingual (European languages-Preferred), Professional Sales Coach Certification (preferred)
The successful applicant will be subject to background checking. McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!