We are a rapidly growing company that needs highly motivated people to help drive it forward. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced MBR/EBR Editor to join our MES team on either a permanent or contract basis.
· Design and deployment of MES systems to replace paper based or manual systems including batch records, weigh & dispense, warehouse management and material tracking in a pharmaceutical environment
· Gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
· Assess manufacturing processes and develop/configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR).
· Implement MES solutions and integrated with ERP and or/control equipment
· Documentation and validation of EBRs.
· Minimum of three years experience in a highly automated manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
· Strong knowledge of supply chain management and/or manufacturing processes, having the ability to implement strategies to improve the efficiency of the process
· You will have developed/configured Electronic Batch Records (EBR).
· It will be advantageous to have implemented a Propack Data (PMX) or Werum solution, as well as having a strong understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems and with experience in integrating these systems with ERP and/or control equipment
· Knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines a plus
Enterprise System Partners (ESP) Ltd is a highly successful project engineering company, which provides systems support to the life science industry in Ireland for the planning, vendor selection, design and implementation of systems from the automation layer (DCS, SCADA) right up to the ERP layer (e.g. SAP, JD Edwards) with particular expertise in manufacturing and laboratory systems. Our unique strength is that our people collectively understand the entire system landscape within the manufacturing environment. This includes expertise in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), including document management systems, maintenance/calibration systems, CAPA systems, Material Tracking Systems, Electronic Batch Records and W&D and the integration of these systems throughout the entire systems landscape. We have offices in Cork and Dublin, with our team based on pharmaceutical plants around the country.
We offer contract permanent positions with excellent package for successful candidates