DEPUTY HEAD OF SECURITY (CONTRACT)
Deputy Head of Security - Security Industry (Contract)
Dublin, Co Dublin
€60,780 Plus Defined Benefit Pension Scheme, Subsidised Canteen, 29 Days’ + Public Holidays
Are you a security professional with a track record of managing security staff and systems? If so, our client, a financial institution, is looking for a Deputy Head of Security to join their team on a three year fixed term contract.
As the Deputy Head of Security, you will assist in the management of the development of the security function and the security guarding force.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and managing static security protection and the provision of manned guarding services
- Developing, Managing and co-ordinating the security operation
- Developing, Managing and controlling the provision of escorts to visitors, contractors, consultants and others
-Developing and Managing all security and staff safety security control equipment
- Controlling all 3rd party security contractor supply companies
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Experience in a security role, gained within the security industry, including responsibility for the management of security staff and systems
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team
- At a minimum, a Leaving Certificate
As the Deputy Head of Security, you’ll have excellent client-facing, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong report writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, Excel and Outlook, are also key.
A PSA or Fetac Level 5 licence would be of benefit, but by no means essential.
To apply for the role of Deputy Head of Security [Security Industry], please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Deputy Head of Security, Security Industry, Deputy Security Manager, Security, Security Manager, Security Supervisor, Security Co-ordinator.