PROJECT CONTROLS ENGINEER
Project Controls Engineer
My client, a multinational Engineering and Construction company have an immediate requirement for a Projects Control Engineer.
Experience and Skills
- 5 years in Project Controls, Scheduling and Progress Reporting.
- Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience and aptitude for application of Earned Value Analysis progress reporting systems
- Experience and aptitude for application of Primavera P6 Planning software
- It is very desirable for experience on major industrial projects (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Semi-Conductor) with familiarity with reporting requirements ofU.S.clients.
- There is a preference for experience of Cost-reimbursable contracting
- A high level of competence with MS Excel is essential. Also, preference for candidates with aptitude to utilise and develop progress reporting systems using MS Access
- Candidates should have a high personal standard in terms of work quality. Accuracy of reporting is essential.
- The role will require interface and engage with counter-parts from multiple contractor teams as well as colleagues in the CM team. Strong communication skills and an engaging personality are essential.
- It is essential that candidates have a strong work ethic with an ability to work to tight reporting dead-lines.