JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST / PROJECT MANAGE
Junior Business Analyst/Project Manager
The Customer Operations Business Analyst/Project Manager will be primarily responsible for leading and managing small to large sized system enhancement and business improvement projects.
The key to success in this role will be your ability to define business cases, to establish business requirements, to drive outstanding functional design, to review technical designs for accuracy and completeness, and to then manage projects through to implementation.
You’ll be expected to interpret technical designs and solutions to match requirements with IT solutions. This will require an acute strong knowledge of coding as well as the ability to interface with technical groups and ultimately deliver robust solutions..
The ideal candidate will also be able to perform detailed data analysis and be able to communicate to a senior management audience. As a global organization, you will need to be able to bridge communication across geographies as well as through multiple organizational levels.
To be considered for interview your skills and competencies will include:
Additionally we are looking for:
- BSc. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Masters preferred.
- 5+ years in a supply chain environment including planning and/or order management.
- Demonstrated ability to complete a business case, gather and document requirements, and verify requirements through test plans.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience implementing EDI with trading partners.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical requirements.
- Experience coding solutions and analyzing existing code.
To hear more about this role and to discuss your suitability, please contact Gerard Doyle on 6325024 or email a word version of your cv to [email protected] Your cv will not be sent to any third party without your permission.
- Proficiency with project business case definition.
- Proficiency with requirements gathering, validation and verification tools/techniques.
- Thorough understanding of project management concepts.
- Understanding of ERP systems functionality with in-depth knowledge of Order Management module (Oracle R12 preferred).
- Broad understanding of supply chain concepts/processes.
- Proficiency with data warehousing and reporting tools (Oracle Discoverer, SQL, etc.).
- Proven ability to develop functional requirements
- Proven ability to review technical requirements.
- Proficient with EDI standards for purchase order and forecast transactions.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio proficiency.