MAINTENANCE TECHNCIAN (ELECTRO) 8 MONTH
The purpose of this role is to support the preventative and predictive maintenance programmes by carrying out effective maintenance routines and repairs to prolong the useful life of the equipment in designated Value Streams. Support the facilities team when required and liaise with contractor’s onsite. Give maximum availability and reliability to the site assets.
- Technicians are required to be fully aligned to designate Value Stream within Operations.
- Ensure maximum maintenance support for the Value Streams is provided at all times.
- Provide support to the Facilities team and systems to maximise equipment uptime for the Value Streams in accordance with the requirements of the company.
- Support the company’s manufacturing programme, by ensuring response times to equipment breakdowns are kept to a minimum.
- Involvement in the department R eliability C entred M aintenance programme is essential.
- Assist the department in achievement of world class M.T.T.R. and M.T.B.F. metrics.
- Support the implementation and upkeep of the organisations Manufacturing equipment Excellence Programme.
- Support the organisations Manufacturing Equipment Excellence strategy to enable achievement of all goals and objectives set out for the Technical Services Department.
- Promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with lean thinking and Manufacturing Equipment Excellence.
- Lead and implement the T otal A sset C are program within the Value Streams.
- Participate and implement the 5s program within the Value Streams and technical Services areas.
- Support N.P.D. and N.P.I. projects during development and introduction to the facility.
- Promote and participate in the Technical Services C ontinuous I mprovement P rocess.
- Reporting of work status on a timely basis to the maintenance coordinators and Value Stream Leaders and team leaders.
- Maintain a log of activities carried out on equipment i.e. actual hours works, spare parts used, equipment downtime etc using the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the GMP requirements.
- Ensure all hazardous and non hazardous materials are disposed in line with company procedures
- Minimise the environmental effects of all work that a technician performs.
- Responsible for the safe & efficient operation of equipment onsite
- Responsible for ensuring contractors comply with company environmental policy regulations & also for waste management within areas of responsibility
- Strong electrical and electronic repair and diagnostic skills
- Strong Experience in pneumatic and hydraulic fault finding and repair
- A clear understanding of robotics
- Experience with high speed manufacturing equipment
- Experience with maintenance of Vision systems
- Experience with Windows Networking
- Some Programming Experience in basic, Java, C++
- Have programming knowledge for Logic Controllers, Drives, HMI
- Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application.
- Relevant working knowledge of an FDA regulated industry and GMP requirements. Experience working in a Cleanroom environment
- Good computer skills.
- A 3rd Level Qualification in automation systems or Mechtronics
- Must travel for a minimum of 3months for training
- Previous experience working with a CMMS preferably Maximo within a maintenance environment
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an FDA maintenance environment.
- Experience with Label printers and label placement equipment
- Have experience with Factory Talk Production centre (Rockwell)/SCADA
If this position is of interest, please forward your CV to Fastnet Recruitment or telephone Jill for a confidential discussion at 021 4554061.
[email protected] Fastnet Recruitment has a strict confidentiality policy - please be assured that your details will never be forwarded to any third party without your consent. Fastnet Recruitment 'Not Just Placers.........Partners'
The Pharmaceutical Recruitment Specialists