QUALITY ENGINEERS ? OPERATIONS
You will be required to currently hold a leading position in the Quality area and have the ability to help drive this function further within our organisation.
- Selects appropriate techniques for problem solving and makes solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations. Demonstrates and actively promotes highest levels of professional QA engineering discipline and rigor.
- Is viewed as a leader in the areas of QSR and ISO/MDD standards within ones own group, constantly promotion awareness of best industry practices making appropriate decisions on a daily basis using the Quality Engineering Manager/Site QA Director as the final arbitrator on critical quality decisions.
- Has significant expertise in validation engineering and is thoroughly familiar with all regulatory requirements.
- Champions continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective within the department right from vendor selection/approval through to customer awareness/satisfaction. Is an effective team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department objectives.
- Gives technical guidance to Quality Engineers, Associate Quality Engineers, Technicians and inspection staff.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Degree in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience with 3-5 years plus experience in a healthcare, world class manufacturing or automotive environment or other similar environment.
- Liaise with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of Site and customers should the need arise.
- People Management experience essential.
For further information please or a confidential conversation please contact Michelle Murphy (Regional Manager) Collins McNicholas, Galway on 091-706711 or email: [email protected]