SENIOR IT SUPPORT ANALYST
Senior IT Engineer GALWAY BASED MULITNATIOANL
Provide remote technical and application problem resolution and escalation assistance related to products. Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and debug complex computer systems and software. Respond to situations where end users have failed to isolate or resolve problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
For further details please call Audrey Bleach on 091 563868 and email a copy of your Cv [email protected]
- Demonstrated competency in supporting main products and strategy.
- Demonstrated competency related to PCs, Networks, OS platforms, databases, telephony, software applications, third party trouble identification, and ACDs .
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex software tools quickly and explain those concepts to others (peers and customers).
- 5-8 years relevant work experience supporting customers in a technical environment preferred
- Technical Certifications and second or third languages a plus but not required
- Shift flexibility including weekends.