RD DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIST
My client a leading pharmaceutical client based in Waterford is looking to recruit for a RD Development Technologist.
Role will involve:
· Apply a thorough knowledge of pharmaceutics to the development of drug products and the interpretation of in-vitro data to predict in-vivo performance.
· Interpret in-vivo data for the purposes of further formulation development.
· Communication of project data at internal meetings and through formulation reports.
· Lead pivotal scale cGMP exhibit batch based upon a sound knowledge of site and departmental SOPs, and an understanding of ICH/FDA/EMEA requirements as they relate to formulation and process development activities.
· Generate GMP documentation, e.g. SOPs, Batch Manufacturing Records.
· Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of formulations and process development disciplines through research and scientific literature.
· Identify, assess, recommend and implement internal and external opportunities to broaden EirGen Pharma's technical/scientific capability.
· Perform process development and optimization trials.
· To carry out pre-formulation and formulation development trials on high potency molecules.
· Manufacture and pack clinical batches for human consumption.
Skills and Education.
· Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent related discipline.
· Minimum 3 years experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in an operational setting.
· Practical experience in formulation development.
Suitable candidates should email their cvs to the above email address or call Aileen Cahill on 01-6146007.