LOAN IQ BA / TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIS
Loan IQ BA / Technical Support Specialist
An experienced Loan IQ BA / Technical Support professional is required to join my clients team in Tralee, Co. Kerry. This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national organisation. My client’s business focuses on Business Applications, Managed IT Services and Consulting Services.
For further information please apply with the latest version of your CV to [email protected] or Ph: 01-2449524.
The purpose of this requirement is to support the organisation's Loans system - knowledge of both Loan IQ and the corporate loans market is desired
- Daily Support of User Community on a Global Basis;
- Support involves assisting the users with routine bookings,
- Investigations into account errors related to bookings, and the updating of ad hoc reports and the updating of static data code tables.
- Investigating System errors;
- Working with Technical Support and Users to test, recreate and document the error and liase with the Vendor to achieve a solution.
- Business Process Improvement;
- Working with the Business Process Owner and the various Business Groups throughout the Bank, investigate ways to add new products and improve application workflows, creating specification documents, as required, for both internal development and external development by the Vendor.
- Project Management;
- Take all System changes through the SDLC process. This includes initial testing, preparing UAT environments, compiling results, reporting progress to management, and finally presenting for approval to the change committee for implementation to Production.
- The ability to create training material, and present the knowledge and understand on both a one-to-one and group basis.
- Loans Administration to a Supervisor/Approver level
- Syndications and Agency
- Loan Trading
- Interest and Fee Calculations
- Previous Loan IQ User
- Previous involvement in User Acceptance Testing
- Previous System Support Role
- Previous Project Management
- Previous Training Delivery
- LIQ Code Table Configuration
- Understanding of the LIQ Data Model
- Understanding of Basic SQL
- Ability to work unsupervised