CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR (25HRS P/W)
Working in a small to medium sized construction company with responsibility for primarily contract co-ordination. This is a part-time role (25hrs per week).
Key responsibilities include
· Tracking the eTenders website / other websites to view what projects are available to tender for.
· Discuss with company directors if should proceed with tendering for jobs.
· Preparation of Department of Finance PQQ & Tender QW1, QW2 & QW3 submissions.
· Liaising with company QS for pricing of relevant contracts.
· Liaising with company subcontractors for prices & correspondence.
· Preparation of Site Safety folder for all projects.
· Preparation & maintenance of project folders.
· Liaising with QS & directors re: variations on various jobs.
· Responsible for keeping website up to date with regard to project information.
· Subcontractor compliance
· Safe T Certification & ISO9001 projects.
1. Business Degree.
2. Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
1. Ability to meet tight deadlines.
2. Good Communicator.