CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER, CORK
Clinical Nurse Manager required for a prominent Nursing Unit for Older Adults, in a booming suburb of Cork City
In partnership with its client, Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking to hire experienced Gerontology Clinical Nurse Managers.
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client's organisation has openings for CNM's in a newly established Nursing Home in Cork. This large 100+ bedded facility is purpose built and based in an ideal location in West Cork.
This purpose built new care centre for Older Adults is situation in a booming satellite town in County Cork, a mere 9km west of the City. This town has extremely good public transport links and is easily accessible by road, being it driving your own car or enjoying a trip on the many buses that service the area. If you are successful and wish to relocate to the area, local amenities include a library, cinema, playgrounds, shopping centres and a large recreational park which would make for a good base.
· ABA Registered (www.nursingboard.ie)
· Great knowledge of HIQA Guidelines
· Ability to Devise, Revise Policies and Procedures
· Previous Management experience in Aged Care required.
· Gerontology experience and qualifications desirable.
· Excellent Communication Skills.
· Ability to Multi Task and Deliver to Deadlines.
· Person Centred approached to Nursing required
· Strong leadership and persuasion skills
Apply in Confidence by calling Catriona on +353 91 507510 or email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]