GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (TECHNOL
we are looking to hire 3 trainee consultants into our training academy – can you please pass on this email to any friends or colleagues looking for work outside of becoming a programmer? This role will suit a technical graduate who feels they don’t want to be a full time programmer and who wants more commercial experience, people engagement and relationship development and someone hungry to make some good money quickly in their career. There has never been a better time to come into recruitment as the market is getting very busy again.
We need candidates for
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Software Testing
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Databases & Business Intelligence Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Software Engineering (Java / J2ee positions) Location:7 Lower Fitzwilliam StreetDublin2
Salary: to €30-35K On Target Earning + 23 days holidays, Bonus, Incentives, on-going training
About Recruiters At Recruiters, we hire great people and invest heavily in training our team. Our search methodologies enable us to find the best candidates suited and motivated to work in our client base – empowering us to deliver an unprecedented level of customer experience. The culture of Recruiters is one of Respect for the Individual where communication is open and honest.
Recruiters’ core product is a hybrid of Contingency and Executive Search best practice, delivering Jobs and Candidates not found elsewhere. Our services include Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment Solutions and Executive Search. We recruit for the best companies in IT, Telecoms, Insurance, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing
In this exciting career move you will develop competencies in Account management, Business Development, relationship management, business and organisational consulting, Interviewing, selection & Assessment, organisational skills and as you progress – P&L and People Management.
Recruiters – Looking for You
Our Requirements The Ideal person will be a graduate of Technology who ia
- commercial – good with numbers, good negotiator and interested in the world of business – keen to learn how companies work and what types of people they require
- energetic - can work in a very fast moving, intensive work load focused environment - and thrive
- methodical - someone who can work to targets and metrics and meet goals
- quick - good sense of urgency and can prioritize and multi-task and move quickly
- positive - glass half full to enable you to spot opportunities and deal with ups and downs
- people focus - loves communicating (that involves talking and most importantly listening to people and hearing nuances)
- winner - someone who believes they are lucky and in themselves and their abilities. Someone who wants success in work and all that brings
Please contact us and we can arrange a meeting – the interview process is designed to make sure you know exactly what is involved in this challenging and rewarding career step