A well established manufacturing company based in the Wicklow area are seeking to employ an experienced Inventory/ Planning Supervisor. This is a temporary position to cover short term leave. Reporting directly to the Production Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
· Overall inventory management and procurement of components to enable customer supply and deliveries in the most cost effective and timely manner.
· Ongoing quality management and continuous improvement of operations.
· Production planning and MRP process.
· Daily review of demand changes from head office via SAP system.
· Negotiate delivery and prices with non established suppliers.
· Notify supplier and internal departments of any short shipments/quality problems.
· Other adhoc project work as assigned.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in purchasing/supplier and inventory control management. You will have a strong working knowledge of Sage/SAP. Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills are essential. You must be capable of resolving client issues successfully. Immediate start required.