PLANNING ENGINEER - DUBLIN
The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified from an engineering or related discipline with at least 5-6 years planning experience. The successful person will report to the Director of UK Operations, the Planner is responsible for the overall planning and programming of the project from Site Acquisition to Hand-over.
The Planner will assist all Construction and Project Managers in the preparation of Construction Programmes, Planning Procedures, Site Logistical Layouts, Appearance Layouts, Progress Monitoring and Reporting throughout the life cycle of the project. In addition, the Planning Manager will be required to assist the Construction and Project Managers in the management of sub-contractor design development and project co-ordination.
Duties will involve:
Benefits In return for your hard work and commitment, we can offer an excellent remuneration package including a competitive basic salary. The successful candidate will also be offered fantastic prospects and will become an integral part of one ofIreland’s industry leaders.
- Responsible for preparation, monitoring and control of project programmes
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking the project against its master programme and budget.
- Assist the Project Manager and Construction Team to develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Work with the Project Manager and Construction Team to plan and schedule the execution of project.
- Develop work packages to define the scheduled installation tasks.
- Establish, communicate, track and report site installation progress
- Assist in preparation of contractors reports as assigned by the Project Manager
- Participate in project meetings and revise the internal schedule as per conclusions and advice the Team about the impact on the internal schedule as a result of actions/deficiencies.
- Provides analysis of the contractual documents regarding time schedules and milestones.
- Schedule meetings with Construction Manager
- Chairs and coordinate monthly costs/schedule update meetings