CUSTOMER ORDER MANAGEMENT
MUST HAVE FLUENCY IN 2 OF THE FOLLOWING, FRENCH, ITALIAN, DUTCH
Our Client, a new multinational in Galway is looking to recruit several Trilingual Speaking Order management/Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for a variety of sales support and order processing functions for internal and external customers to facilitate business objectives
Process fax, telephone, e-mail inquiries and orders within agreed timeframes.
Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone issues with customers regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or any other question or situation a customer may inquire about.
Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
Work with others to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained in SAP.
Stay current with inventory levels and requirements.
Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant owner.
Keep up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service.
Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
Keep Team Lead informed of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all customer accounts.
Work with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met.
Complete all customer or staff requested reporting.
Investigate and resolve service issues reported by customers.
Develop and maintain customer and employee relationships.
Responsible for executing applicable Quality Service System (QSS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
Other duties as assigned
• Truly customer focussed
• Self starter
• Confident but professional
• Articulate & verbally presentable
• Interactive & engaging
• Time management
• Dealing with ambiguity
Key Position Competencies
• Functional Technical Skills
• Technical Learning
• Learning on the Fly
• Problem Solving
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Time Management
• Drive for Results
• Written Communications
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Customer Focus
MUST BE Fluent in 2 of the following, French, Italian, Dutch.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have good keyboarding and typing skills
• Must be detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
• Must be able to effectively collaborate with others
• Must be able to communicate professionally
• Must be able to work independently and on a team
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
Education & Experience
• Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• SAP or other ERP system experience a plus
• Previous customer service experience in the healthcare industry preferred
• Multi-lingual a plus
To discuss this position please contact Shane Blake @ [email protected] or telephone on 061 - 208652.