SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
A Global Consumer Electronics Company has a new requirement for a Supply Chain Planning Manager. The role will encompass distribution, logistics and channel operations, responsible for delivering all physical products to the reseller, enterprise and consumer channels. This Supply Chain Planning Manager will provides analytical support for the regional channel operations team and manages all channel related metrics and analytical requirements. This role will need to work collaboratively across functions and regions to drive best-in-class business results.
Responsibilities: Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Monitor supply chain KPI’s against targets and conduct root cause analysis for performance issues
- Work with regional supply chain operations team to resolve performance issues and ensure achievement of KPI targets
- Independently analyze supply chain data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and drive the implementation of supply chain initiatives
- Provide ad hoc analysis for the supply chain operations team to support data-based decision making
- Provide feedbacks to the Global Supply Chain BI Managers for the improvement of supply chain BI solution and infrastructure
Requirements: Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Degree qualified in Supply Chain/ Business or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar position preferably in the Technology Sector.
- A track record analyzing business data, developing analytical solutions and business intelligence (BI), and driving tangible business results.
- Excellent communication and ability to present complex data to non-technical personnel at all levels
- Good understanding of end-to-end supply chain operations
- Experience working with or within a retail chain in inventory, forecasting, operations or supply chain.
- Expert knowledge and programming skills of Excel
- Understanding of database and SQL programming
- Knowledge of: ERP systems, Advanced Planning Systems and BI/Reporting software
- Self-starter that works independently to seek out and drive continuous improvement
For further information on this Supply Chain Planning Manager position please contact Ruth Melvin (Supply Chain Specialist) on 01-4744696 or email rmelvin at sigmar.ie