LEARNING AND TRAINING SPECIALIST-CARLOW
Learning and Training Specialist-Carlow
An opportunity has arisen for a Learning and Training Specialist to work in a leading global pharmaceutical company located in Carlow. This is a contract role; the ideal candidate will come from a Pharmaceutical background and will have 3+ years experience in a Learning role.
· Conducting Training Needs Analysis and implementing training to deal with the gaps
· Liaise with managers to evaluate training and subsequently develop effective training
· Liaise with external vendors on training coordination
· Conduct and deliver training programmes were appropriate.
· Update system in relation to training
· Develop a learning management plan suitable for a compliance environment.
· Responsible for the handling of ad hoc and system application queries.
· Qualification in business (or work related experience) or science
· 3+ years experience in a learning or training role
· A car with a full clean driving licence
· High level of organisation skills
· Knowledge of Learning management systems
Please apply through the link provided for this fast moving role today