BUSINESS ANALYST - MARKETING
SoftCo is a global developer of business process automation and document management solutions. With over 20 years’ experience across all sectors, we work with over 900 clients worldwide to deliver solutions that make their business processes more efficient, reduce their costs and ensure compliance. Our customers span across multiple industry sectors including logistics, financial services, healthcare, legal, and government. SoftCo is a global organisation with offices in Dublin, New York, London and Johannesburg. Our solutions are delivered via the Cloud or on-premise installations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for motivated, proactive Business Analyst within the marketing department . In this role you will apply your business and process knowledge to assist in creation of successful marketing initiatives for SoftCo. Your ability to gather market intelligence, interface with customers and liaise with other SoftCo departments will enable you to translate the technical capabilities of SoftCo technology to marketing benefits for both technical and C-level audiences.
Based in Dublin South, this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their Business analysis skills in a lucrative, cutting-edge technology environment.
- Work as part of the marketing team to deliver overall marketing targets.
- Use your business process experience and analytical skillsets to achieve agreed business targets.
- Assist in the development of product positioning and messaging to differentiate SoftCo solutions in the market.
- Provide market intelligence on buyers, trends and competition to assist with marketing campaigns, sales opportunities and product development.
- Demand generation – develop strategies and assist with marketing campaigns that drive demand for SoftCo solutions.
- Assist with the launch of new SoftCo solutions / releases in co-ordination with other departments.
- Support the sales team in sales opportunities and in communicating the value proposition of SoftCo solutions.
- Deliver other ad-hoc duties as required.
Please apply to the position below or post your CV to HR Department, SoftCo Ltd, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland.
- University/college degree or similar qualification in marketing, IT or business.
- Proven experience in software product marketing in an ISV or similar.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT principles including Cloud technologies.
- A solid understanding of business process analysis.
- Fluent in English with excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- An exacting approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office applications.
- An ambitious, self-starter attitude.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.