COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE - REAL ESTATE
To contribute to the implementation of strategic communications, marketing and stakeholder engagement activities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting Client's programme of engagement with stakeholder groupings.
• Responding to queries from the media and from members of the public.
• Drafting of speeches, presentations and brochures in support of the overall media and public relations programme.
• Managing individual communications projects within agreed scope and budgets.
Skills and Competencies
• Third level qualification in communications, business, marketing or journalism.
• 3-5 years postgraduate experience in a relevant communications, marketing or journalism role.
• An extensive understanding of finance, property and business would be of advantage.
• Excellent professional writing skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel is essential. Previous desktop publishing experience is desirable.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage and integrate material from a variety of sources and to carry out multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
• High levels of personal integrity, motivation and resilience.
• Adaptability and flexibility in a fast changing environment.