SENIOR MICROBIOLOGY ANALYST
PharmEng is a Process Engineering Company who also specialise in contract and permanent manpower. We are based in Ireland have contract and permanent staff working for us in Ireland, UK, Mainland Europe, Africa and Asia.
PharmEng is currently recruiting a Senior Microbiology Analyst:
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Working as directed by QA Lead-IPT according to Company safety policies, cGMP and cGLP.
- Formulating weekly work schedules with the QA Lead-IPT and ensuring that these schedules are communicated and followed.
- Checking environmental monitoring and water monitoring results and review of associated deviations, change requests&reports.
- Ensuring results are recorded in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Reviewing analyst documentation and ensuring Right First Time KPIs are achieved.
- Issuing monthly / annual reports to the QA Lead-IPT
- Ensuring that all Quality Systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Training of QA IPT technicians and regular review of training records.
Please call Paul O'Brien on 021 4297 900 or email [email protected] for further information.
- At least 6 years experience working within a cGLP environment (IMB and FDA approved).
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory (team leading a team of 3-5 analysts) experience within a lab environment with a proven track record of effectively scheduling & delegating Analysts' work.
- A BSc in a related discipline is a must.
supervisory, QA , Senior, Microbiology, Analyst, Leinster