TECHNICAL TRAINER (SALES IT)
Technical Trainer (Sales)
Working with a leading multinational company based in Cork who are actively looking to recruit a Senior Trainer, the successful candidate will train staff on selling products. He/she will be responsible for drawing up plans and coordinating the training programme
• Train all client-facing employees, with the ability to have a valuable conversation with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer sales cycle.
• Conduct, coordinate and implement a comprehensive training program for the Sales staff.
• Development of course content and selling tools as defined by sales enablement Learning Plan
• White boarding, to include but not limited to value proposition
• Use a blended learning approach
• Utilise tools to include web, video, radio, i-pad app & face to face training
• Develop Elevator pitches, Door openers, competitor information, value propositions, customer stories
• Ensure that all sales professionals have thorough knowledge of the product, can effectively use closing skills, overcome objections, and use consultative selling techniques.
• Define, design, develop, write, implement, and evaluate plans for the Sales staff.
• 3-4 years’ experience writing & presenting sales Training
• PMP Certification is an advantage
• Ability to co-ordinate a virtual project team, communicate control deliverables, set & meet deadlines
• Understand, produce & present material on Solution Selling, value proposition of their solution
• Internet Security Background ideal but not essential
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call Marie O'Driscoll on 021-4315770 to discuss the role in further detail.