SENIOR MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Senior Manufacturing Manager
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing companies they currently have a requirement for a Senior Manufacturing Manager based in Galway.
- Providing technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Liaison with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process and the NPE meetings with respect to new products.
- Maintain a valid capacity model in co-operation with the line Supervisor and conduct adequate advance planning for required capital.
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technician on the team (with specific responsibility to ensure that the preventative maintenance program is adequate and timely.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Responsible for other projects as assigned by the company.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
For further information please contact Louise Mulligan at Collins McNicholas Galway on 091 706713 or email [email protected]
- Bachelor of Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Strong technical capabilities, technical management skills communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Strong People Management Skills conducting performance appraisals
Collins McNicholas are specialists in :
Executive Jobs | Management Jobs | Exceutive Jobs in Galway | General Manager jobs| HR jobs | Human Resources | Human Resources jobs in Galway | jobs in HR | Finance Jobs | Finance jobs in Galway | Information Technology jobs in Galway | Technical jobs | engineering jobs | pharmaceutical jobs | technical jobs in Galway | engineering jobs in Galway| engineering jobs in Ireland | pharmaceutical jobs in Ireland | jobs in pharmaceutical | medical devices| jobs in medical devices in Galway | health & safety jobs in Galway| health & safety jobs in Ireland| EHS Jobs in Galway|