SENIOR SEM SPECIALIST UK/IRELAND
Senior SEM Specialist - Dublin City Centre - €40K
The client is major player in internet domain and hosting that has recently set up in a Dublin City Centre location. It is moving to strengthen its position throughout Europe. The companies' ethos is to make the internet accessible and easy to use whether that's an individual or a company.
This role would suit a creative individual with experience of developing and implementing online strategies. The Senior SEM Specialist will work at an international level to contribute to the planning, development and management of Google Adwords campaigns in order to achieve annual targets.
Role and Responsibilities
· 2+ years of relevant experience in Google AdWords (managing large budgets).
· Proven analytical skills developed in previous roles as an analyst, working directly with
Google Adwords Accounts.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related fields.
· Solid understanding and knowledge of online marketing techniques.
· Effective presentation, communication and project management skills.
· Native English speaker.
· A second language and experience working with the Google Adsense platform are
considered a plus.
· Working with internal and external resources to create marketing materials for campaigns
according to campaign scheduling and planning.
· Ensuring consistent quality of all online communications for alignment with corporate and
· Ensuring all marketing activities deliver a positive ROI in line with company's revenue and
market share targets.
· Developing new, innovative marketing strategies.
· Liaising with and providing support to several departments as required: Marketing, Product,
· Research & Development, IT, Graphic Design, Customer Care etc.
· Monitoring competitors' online marketing strategies.
If you are interested in this job or any other please contact me on (01) 614 6104 or mail [email protected]