VENDOR CONTRACTS PROJECT MANAGER
Vendor Contracts Project Manager (9 months)
This position will be responsible for managing vendor relationships and will involve reviewing all of the current vendor relationships and their associated contracs .
You will work alongside European procurement teams to leverage support, as well as relevant local stakeholders.
• Review the current vendor relationships -decide on vendors for delivering on a variety of indirect commodities/categories.
• Liaise with prospective vendors
• Lead contract drafting, negotiation and execution - taking the process from start to finish
• Pro-actively maintain and ensure effective reporting to the business partners of all supply chain management activities
• Operate within policies and procedures and ensure all appropriate administrative requirements are undertaken in a timely and accurate manner
• Endorse procurement policies through effective negotiation, ensure value for money, quality products and services, drive out all unnecessary costs, and promote total cost of ownership perspectives
• Liaise with legal and compliance
• Complete Vendor Risk Reviews
• Procurement experience is required and ideally looking at contracts; working with legal dept on the intracies of supplier contracts
Used to generating tenders and managing these from start to finish
• Previous Project Management experience
• Control & Compliance best practice knowledge
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Able to work alone & as part of a team
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
• Willing to travel to vendor locations
• Experience of using e-sourcing tools to manage the sourcing process online
Qualifications: Degree qualified or equivalent
Ideally either a CIPS or IIPMM qualification ideally
For further information on this and other similar jobs please contact Nicola Reid on 01- 256 8705 or email her at [email protected]
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
+353 1 256 8705
Hudson, Floor 2, 10 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2
Dublin 2 Dublin