SENIOR MOLDING PROCESS ENGINEER - SLIGO
Our client, a US Multinational Pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Molding Process Engineer to join its operation in Sligo.The Senior Molding Process Engineer position is responsible for establishing, improving and troubleshooting injection molding processes for marketed products and for new products.
- To establish, optimize and implement injection molding processes for GPO medical device products.
- Responsible for documentation to support positive outcomes.
- To drive troubleshooting of molding process issues internally and assist with external TPMs processes.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating new injection molding technologies that may be beneficial.
- Provide expertise and input as it relates to reviewing medical device designs from a manufacturability/molding point of view and suggest design and material improvements to optimize the manufacturing process.
- Provide technical support to marketed products.
- Establish goals that are consistent with the department, development, manufacturing and customer requirements,and implements plans to meet the goals and commitments.
- work directly with multiple groups in a matrix approach to ensure that the overall objectives of the MS&T organization are met,these include the provision of seamless and effective technology transfers
- Development of cost effective, robust and compliant processes and ensuring that customer services and customer support remain uninterrupted.
For further information please contact Tina Smith on 071 9142411 or e mail on [email protected]
- 5-7 years in the Medical Device Industry with at least 3 years working in relevant support group is required.
- Thorough understanding of injection molding process development and optimization for medical devices.
- Broad and deep experience of typical engineering grade polymer materials used for injection molding.
- Demonstrated success of troubleshooting, improving and optimizing deficient injection molding processes.
- In-depth knowledge of auxiliary injection molding processes.
- Candidate is preferred to have experience and knowledge in Statistical Process Control (SPC) principles, Multi-variable Analysis (MVA) and various types of injection molding process data collection/analysis systems.
- Goal oriented, able to work within a cross-functional team environment, self-motivated and understand the business needs to meet timelines.
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Please include reference SJ36731 Senior Molding Process Engineer in the title of your e mail