COMMISSIONING ENGINEER CONTRACT
PE Global requires two Commissioning and Qualification Engineer from a process equipment (filling lines, fill finish) and utilities background for one of our clients based in Carlow. These positions will be for 6 months initially.
Please send in your CV to [email protected] or contact 021 4297900 for more information.
- C&Q experience on systems including Clean Utilities, Vial and or Syringe Filling Line isolators, Transfer Panels and Vessels experience preferred.-
- IC and OC and IQ/OQ Document Preparation and Execution Skills required including exception/deviation handling/closeout.
- Knowledge and high standard of cGMP GDP requirements throughout the project lifecycle essential
- Experience of working with Construction Contractors and Vendors and experience of compilation and review of Construction turnover IQ support binders an advantage.
- Experience of using manufacturing control systems such as MCS, Delta V and or SKADA systems or related automation systems as part of commissioning and qualification tasks essential.
- Background in Thermal mapping an advantage but not a critical requirement for the job role.
- Experience & Qualifications: Degree in Chemical/Mechanical or related industry Min 5-10 years pharmaceutical/biotech experience, sterile manufacturing C&Q experience in particular an advantage.