HR MANAGER - WEXFORD
- Job reference number:
- Client ID:
- Posted on:
- Job type:
- Collaborate with the operational management team
- Provide efficient and profession guidance and support
- Ensure the HR function operates in line with current legislation
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process
- Maintain employee records
- Advise on Employment Law updates
- Ensure training is completed and also manage any training needs to ensure staff are up to date
- Manage all employment related legal matters in conjunction with Legal Advisors
- Manage and develop recruitment and selection, performance management, training and development, career development, compensation and benefits, HR admin and operations.
- Lead the delivery of HR projects
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Senior HR position
- 3rd Level HR Qualification and CIPD essential.
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
For immediate consideration please callSara on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Quality Control Manager, Quality Control Technician, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance Technician, New Product Development Manger, Quality Systems Manager, New Product Development Co-ordinator, Supplier Assurance Manager, Production, Administration, EHS, Regulatory Affairs