OPERATIONS VALUE STREAM MANAGER
- Job reference number:
- Client ID:
- Posted on:
- Job type:
- Adhere tocompany Values, includingall safety and quality requirements
- Foster continuous improvement, open communication and a self-directed team approach.
- Align all products, lines and shifts with master plant production schedule.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to the Senior Operations Manager/DOO.
- Ensures full utilization and accuracy of data systems in the Production, Quality Systems and business analysis process.
- Execute Lean initiatives, Quality initiatives, Kanban’s, and inventory management/reduction initiatives through the application of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Ensure that Production Supervisors and Associates participate in continuous improvement.
- Provide guidance, leadership and direction to Supervisors and production Associates in all areas including: hiring, performance management, coaching and corrective actions.
- Build a strong and engaged team with a culture of Associate participation and problem solving.
- Provides direction in the resolution of technical and production related problems to ensure completion.
- Analysis of production and related processes.
- Make recommendations on improvements and organization of continuous improvement activities.
- Participate in the new product introduction process(NPI)
- 3rd level Degree in Manufacturing/Engineering field.
- 5-10 years production experience including demonstrated progressive responsibilities and leadership experience.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong people management skills
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, GMP, FDA, Production, Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Devices. ISO 9000, Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Production Team Leader, Line Manager, Line Leader.