VALUE STREAM LEADER
- Job reference number:
- Client ID:
- Posted on:
- Job type:
- Deliver expertise in the area of Automation, Plant Layout, Processing, Manufacturing Systems Validations and other project activities that are required.
- Support the development of new processes
- Provide technical assistance to current processes on site.
- Work with the operations team and customers to supply world class manufacturing solutions to meet their requirements.
- Process Introduction of New Automation and Manufacturing Solutions to support new and existing projects.
- Facilitate design and debugging of new manufacturing systems, tooling and automation.
- Complete Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) , Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and validation protocols of IQ, OQ, PQ and preparation of reports required to support validations.
- Responsible for SPC and process monitoring within manufacturing systems.
- Lead & co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the operations team
- Liaise with tool room, maintenance, production and quality on a daily basis.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- A Minimum of a Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Quality desirable.
- 5 years’ experience in automation systems or general engineering applications essential.
- 2 years’ people management/leadership experience highly desirable.
- Strong lean operations leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High level of cGMP, safe working practices and awareness.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project & ERP systems.
For immediate consideration please callSaraon 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, GMP, FDA, Production, Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Devices. ISO 9000, Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Assistant Operations Manager, Production Team Leader, Line Manager, Line Leader