HR Systems Administrator
CPL are looking to hire an experienced HR Systems Administrator to work in a busy HR team in Limerick, the desired person must have experience working on CoreHR systems
Responsibilities will include some of the following duties:
• Act as an advisor to Managers and Supervisors on all aspects of HR System
• Administration of HR Systems including new hire set up and maintenance of all personal details.
• Responsible for quarterly reporting on time and attendance, absence reports
• Contribute to ad-hoc projects as necessary
Experience / Knowledge Requirements:
• CoreHR systems experience is essential.
• Experience on Workday is an advantage
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably working in a HR Department
• Strong attention to detail
• Extremely organised with excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience of prioritising workload and effective time management skills
• Good team play and strong ability to work on own initiative
• Confidentiality of information is essential.
For further information please email your details to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 208649 / 087 9077699
Jobs at CPL
Sustainable Destination Development Officer
Solutions Engineer - EV and Renewable Energy
Senior Data Engineer HealthTech
Mechanical Project Engineer - County Limerick