Part of one of Ireland’s largest media groups Landmark Media Investments, RecruitIreland.com was established in 1999 to provide a digital solution for the Irish recruitment market. It is now recognised as one of the most innovative client and candidate driven job sites in Ireland.
The website provides a cutting-edge service that brings together the best companies with candidates of the highest calibre.
Our aim is to provide jobseekers with a comprehensive database of quality jobs. Moreover, we strive to provide jobseekers with relevant and up to date information to help manage their careers. Our aim is to provide employers with a cost effective, efficient way to recruit quality candidates.
We offer many services to employers. Our advertising service allows employers place job ads on the RecruitIreland.com website. Candidates browse and submit CVs to companies via email. It's that simple. We also offer many sponsorship opportunities which we would be delighted to talk to you about. If you would like to find out more please email us at info@RecruitIreland.com or call us on 1890 450 750 / + 00 353 21 4910000
When you advertise with us, you are given your own account, which allows you total control and flexibility.
- View jobs
- Add, delete, and edit jobs whenever you want
- Keep track of applicants that applied to your positions
- Retrieve CV's of the candidates that applied to your jobs
Why advertise your jobs on RecruitIreland.com?
- It's cost effective - competitive rates are offered
- It's fast - CVs emailed to you in real time
- It's real time - jobs on site immediately
- It's open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- It's flexible - you have the control
- It's accountable - track everything in your account
- It has the ability to attract the passive job seeker '-jobs by email encourage passive seekers to re-visit the site
Please call us on 1890 450 750 / + 00 353 21 4910000 or email us at info@RecruitIreland.com to find out more about advertising on RecruitIreland.com
Put simply, jobseekers can search 1,000s of jobs online and apply in an instant. To help manage careers, Jobseekers are encouraged to set up their own personal 'My RecruitIreland' account whereby they can:
- Apply for jobs
- Store/edit your CV
- Track job applications
- Receive jobs by email
- Receive our Ezine
- Applying for jobs on RecruitIreland.com is easy, hassle free and fast.