SKILLED CHEF DE PARTIE FOR TOP 5* HOTEL IN KERRY
We are recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie who has a genuine passion for creating excellent, top quality food.
Working for a renowned hotel, the candidate must have a passion and a natural flair for food. Being able to work on your own initiative and part of a team is essential as you will be working closely with the Head Chef in all sections of this busy kitchen.
The ideal candidate will be:
- To assist the Executive Sous Chef & Head Chef with the overall running of the kitchen and all back of house areas
- To work at creating new dishes/menus
- To take direction from your department managers and to assist in the monitoring of food quality & hygiene standards
- To ensure that all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion and as instructed by the Head Chef.
- To ensure that all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved 5* standards of presentation
- To adhere to HACCP procedures at all times
There is an attractive salary on offer for this year round position of €30k for the right candidate.
- Focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- 1 or 2 AA Rosette experience as a minimum. 3 Rosettes or Michelin Star a distinct advantage
- Standards driven and detail-orientated
- Have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Flexible with regards to hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have previous experience in similar role
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of HACCP
Please apply in confidence with an up to date CV and two references for immediate consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with The Noel Group-Hospitality Division . We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client's specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set. All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government View all our jobs on www.noelgroup.ie
National Recruitment Federation Awards 2014
-Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2014 (7 years) & Large Agency of the year 2014