EXPERIENCED FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER CORK HOTEL
We are currently recruiting for an experienced 5* Food & Beverage Manager to look after all F&B areas including; restaurant, banqueting & room service. You need to have good operational skills and a proven track record in excellent service and standards. This role will require achieving sales targets and budgets for all food and beverage areas within the hotel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop, implement and monitor schedules for the operation of all restaurant and bars to achieve a profitable result.
- Work closely with the Chef and Management team in the creation of attractive and merchandising menus designed to attract a predetermined customer market.
- Implement effective control of food, beverage and labour costs among all food & beverage departments.
- Assist the department managers/supervisors in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desire standards of quality food, service, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
- Regularly review and evaluate the degree of customer acceptance of the individual restaurant, bar and banquet service
- Implement new operating and marketing to maintain and improve customer satisfaction
- Plan and implement training and development program providing training to employees at all levels and permit advancement for those persons qualified and interested in career development.
- Thorough knowledge of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and guest interaction.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to diffuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
This position is offering an attractive salary of €35k - €40k DOE
- Relevant third level qualification preferred.
- 5 years at management level in food & beverage departments in 5* hotels
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills in a 5* hotel
- Driven to progress within the hospitality industry
Please reply in complete confidence with an up to date CV and two referees for an immediate consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with The Noel Group-Hospitality Division . We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client's specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set. All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government View all our jobs on www.noelgroup.ie
National Recruitment Federation Awards 2014
-Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2014 (7 years) & Large Agency of the year 2014