EXPERIENCED 5* RESTAURANT MANAGER ALONG THE WILD ATLANTIC WAY
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to join the team in a beautiful hotel in the West of Ireland.
The Restaurant Manager within the hotel will manage the Restaurant to an extremely high standard expected by the management and customers. The person would be required to be involved in all aspects of the restaurant including promotions, operations & people management. The person would be expected to guide & develop the team, maintain the hotels high standards & focus on improving food service and offering.
- Experience at a Supervisory/Assistant manager level within either a 4/5 star hotel or in a high quality, 2AA Rosette restaurant.
- Possess a true passion for food, a customer focused attitude and the ability to work as a part of large team.
- Leadership qualities, strong personality and excellent people management skills.
- Must be immpecably presented
- Responsible for Staffing, rosters and budgets within your department.
- Train & develop your team to deliver outstanding service to each & every customer
- Have excellent communication skills and create a team environment
Please apply in confidence with an up to date CV and two references for immediate consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with The Noel Group-Hospitality Division . We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client's specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set. All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government View all our jobs on www.noelgroup.ie
National Recruitment Federation Awards 2014
-Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2014 (7 years) & Large Agency of the year 2014