The Account Co-ordinator will ensure consistent smooth delivery of client accounts and logistics through a high standard of communication and attention to detail.
Areas of responsibility include liaising with clients and suppliers regarding order requests, management, and delivery.
The Account Co-ordinator works to support the Account Manager in a busy office environment and in so doing will gain insight, knowledge and know-how to progress and develop to more senior account level and client responsibility, progressing to a direct sales management role within the business.
- Communicate continuously with customers notifying scheduling and timelines
- Work with the team to ensure messages are clearly conveyed internally
- Work with the Account Manager to coordinate and take responsibility for ad-hoc queries and tasks and support growth of client accounts through cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Help with setting up new customer service system
- Preparation and issue purchase orders and check invoice amounts are right
- Co-ordinate deliveries to customers
- Coordinating packaging shows, and involvement in representing the company to potential and existing clients.
- Equivalent on-hand experience
- FMCG or retail industry advantageous
- Strong multitasking ability
- Ideally Some background in process improvement and administration
- Background in role requiring excellent communication skills to manage clients’ expectations and to work efficiently within the team
- Experience with Microsoft MS suite