Exceptional opportunity for an Accountant with financial reporting experience to join my Client on a 12 month contract basis.
Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will be
- Assist in the development, enhancement and maintenance of the company’s fixed asset register and capital expenditure reporting systems including leading the preparation of the detailed annual capital expenditure budget, project cost control and reporting.
- Responsibility for the co-ordination and maximisation of grant claims from various government and industry bodies
- Assist in the preparation of supporting schedules for the year end and interim audit processes together with annual economic useful life reviews
- Lead role in the development of business appropriate capital expenditure controls, processes and reporting in a new business ERP project
- Participation in various purchasing efficiency forums
- Working closely with Managers on major capital projects providing key financial support in negotiations, cost control, reporting and scheduling.
- Support for the planning & preparation of the R&D tax credits claims.
- Responsibility for the preparation and variance analysis of monthly capital cash flows to strict deadlines.
- Involvement in the annual budgeting process and interim forecasting process.
- Negotiating with suppliers regarding price & sourcing of alternative suppliers.
ACA/ACCA/CPA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE preferably in industry in a similar role. Experience across broad areas of Finance including financial reporting, accounting and audit is essential. A proven track record of working on own initiative, as part of a team, to manage complex projects to deliver clear objectives in the required timeline to the highest standards is critical. Strong presentation and influencing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at peer and at senior management level coupled with a flexible and adaptable approach is a must. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For an immediate introduction to this opportunity contact Helga/Sue today at Network Personnel Consultants on 021 4276551