Accounts Assistant – Part Time – 20 Hours per week
Wexford –3 Month Contract
- Working with the project team develop and maintain a detailed cost report sheet to final outturn.
- Produce Weekly cost reports for Project team meeting on Wednesdays.
- Produce Monthly cost reports for Steering Group meetings.
2. Cash Flow
- Develop a high level cashflow for the total project spend.
- Maintain and issue accurate short term cash flows.
3. Procurement / SAP
- Liaise with project team generate purchase requisitions in line with project / company standards.
- Liaise with project team / vendors to complete GRNs in line with project& company standards.
- Resolution of any requisitioning issues.
4. Grant Aid
- Build an EI Grant Claim file throughthe project.
- Invoices, proof of payments, tax clearance certs, Quotations, tender evaluations, rationales etc
- A third level qualification in a Finance discipline
- Detail focus with a structured, logical and analytical approach to work
- Results driven with ability to multi-task in a fast paced challenging business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, particularly excel
- Knowledge of SAP would be an preferable
- Hours – part time, 5 morning p/week flexible (20 hours p/week)