- 8 Eastgate Avenue, Eastgate
- LITTLE ISLAND
- Job reference number:15223616
- Client ID:RI/PESOM-04701
- Posted on:21-APR-2017
- Job type:CONTRACT
Benefits: BONUS, CAR PARKING, PAID HOLIDAYS, PENSION / PRSA, PERM. HEALTH INSURANCE, SUBSIDISED CANTEEN, TRAINING / EDUCATION
P2P Process improvement coordinator
- Support team members on various processes in P2P
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for other team members
- Liaison between managers and team members
- Review key metrics and communicate to managers to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support training of new team members
- Be point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Work with Global Process Owner for P2P and other Zones to support P2P global projects
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization
- Review documentation associated with new global processes
- Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)
- Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Deliver training as needed
- Champion throughout P2P a process improvement philosophy
- Identify, and work with the P2P team to identify, key process improvements
- Coordinate the delivery of P2P process improvements within the GBS and globally as appropriate
- Work with other Towers/Departments to ensure that the required information is flowing in a timely fashion and adding value to the affiliates
- Highlight and implement areas of improvement in the process
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment
- +3 years SSC/GBS P2P experience.
- Business/ Accounting qualification at degree level or above
- Six Sigma and/or Project work
- Fluency in Polish or French
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization.
- General business/functional knowledge
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Compliance and controls experience.
- Strong research and issues resolution skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 4297900