Chef de Partie required for immediate start in Galway
Salary €25,000 - €27,000
Proactive Chef de partie required who want to join a well run kitchen, using fresh ingredients and making good food that they can be proud of, whilst continuing to grow your kitchen skills. Experience in 4* or 5* Irish hotels and/or high end restaurants is a necessity and experience of dealing with large volume is a plus.
We are looking for a professional Chef de Partie to provide our patron's with excellent food according to the establishment's recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important part of our customer's satisfaction. The ultimate goal is to expand our clientele and reputation to ensure the long-term success that we all benefit from.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices, etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the Head Chef and/or Sous Chef and have input in new ways of presentation of dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Comply with and enforce HACCP regulations
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Previous experience of working in the Irish hospitality industry, 4* or 5* hotels or high end restaurants
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Necessary documentation to legally work in Ireland
- Degree in Culinary Arts or related certificate would be seen as a plus
Please apply in confidence with an up to date CV and two references for immediate consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with The Noel Group-Hospitality Division . We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client's specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set. All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government View all our jobs on www.noelgroup.ie
National Recruitment Federation Awards
Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016